The Office of External Linkages and International Affairs is mandated to operationalize the following functions:
1. formulation of plans and strategies relative to the development of partnerships with external organizations and institutions;
2. initiation of development of linkages with local and international institutions and organizations;
3. recommendation of areas or levels of partnership to the College President that TCA should enter into with specific institutions and organizations in order to optimize opportunities for the College;
4. coordination of initiatives of the different units of the College relative to external linkages;
5. facilitation of the formalization of agreement between TCA and its partners or networks;
6. monitoring of the status of all networking and linkaging activities of the College; and
7. regular preparation of consolidated report relative to the status of partnership or collaboration of TCA with external organizations or institutions.